Add to Favorites/Bookmark
In My Geeky Tutor we can help you with your SPSS projects or homework, at any level.
Either if it is for a Statistics class, Business class, Operations Management class, a thesis or dissertation, you'll find what you need
- We provide quality step-by-step, professional solutions to your problems.
Submit your request for a free quote.
Statistical data Analysis
SPSS is one the leading statistical software in the world. It provides powerful data analysis tools, which are
indispensable for professionals in many different areas. SPSS is required at many universities, and it is for most part the standard for data analysis in several fields.
We offer professional assistance in several topics. We have assisted hundred of clients with their
homework, dissertation, etc.
E-mail or fax your SPSS request for a free quote. We'll be back to
you in hours with a free estimate. There's no obligation after that.
Make sure to visit our store. There you'll find study guides for sale with hundreds of
solved problems on Quantitative Methods, Statistics, Optimization, etc. We have study guides, the most common formulas, etc.
SPSS Statistical Analysis
This is a list of subjects you may be interested on:
- Survey Analysis
- Design of surveys
- Reports - Crosstabs
- Scales - Reliability - Cronbach's Alpha
- Factor Analysis - Principal Components
- Questionnaire Analysis using SPSS
- Discriminant Analysis
- Data Analysis, Sampling and Charts
- Sampling Methods: Random, Stratified, Cluster, etc.
- Stem and Leaf
- Normality Tests (Anderson-Darling, Kolmogorov)
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Standard Deviation
- Standard Error of the Mean
- Coefficient of variation
- Regression Analysis
- Coefficient of Correlation
- Coefficient of Determination
- Least Squares Method
- Multiple Linear Regression
- Multivariate Statistical Analysis
- Logistic Regression in SPSS
- Times Series
- Control Charts
- Seasonal Indexes
- Trends, cycles
- Probability Distributions
- Binomial Distribution
- Poisson Distribution
- Exponential Distribution
- Standard Normal Distribution
- Hypothesis Testing
- Z-test, two independent samples
- t-test, two independent samples, paired samples
- Non-parametric Chi Square test
- One Way and Two way ANOVA
- Factorial ANOVA
- ANCOVA and MANOVA in SPSS
- Levene's Test
- Chi Square Tests
- Non-Parametric Tests
With our help, you'll get that extra edge you need! Don't hesitate contact us and we'll provide you with professional SPSS help. Either for simple problems or for dissertation help with SPSS, we can assist you providing you an accurate and clear interpretation of those SPSS outputs. The information we provide will give you hints on how to learn SPSS
You can submit your problems for a free quote :
- By e-mail: You send us an
e-mail with your questions.
Could be any type of file, doc, pdf, xls, or a scanned image
of the problems.
- You can get a free quote, and there's no obligation after that. It costs you nothing to find
out how much would it be to solve your problems.